Login with Facebook
Sign in with Facebook
or with Exoticca
I'm already a user
Thanks for signing up Ferran
Your account is activated
Discover multicultural Johannesburg, it's mixture of old and ultra-modern architecture. Get to know the wild side of South Africa as you embark on a game drive in the Kruger National Park. In Cape Town, visit the Cape of Good Hope, the penguins of Boulders Beach and discover towering Table Mountain. Finally, relax in Mauritius paradise on an All-Inclusive basis.
It is essential to fill in the passport information correctly for each passenger in the given boxes at the end of the reservations process.
* Documentation of the internal flights will be available in the "My bookings" section in your "Customer Area" 7 days after you have made your booking.
** All-Inclusive includes: American Breakfast (7:30 - 10:00), Lunch (12:30 - 15:00), Afternoon Tea/Pancakes (16:00 - 17:00) & Dinner (19:00 - 22:00) at the Hartopp Restaurant. Beverages: Soft drinks, fruit juice, still/sparkling water, tea, coffee, one glass of locally bottled wine or one bottled beer at dinner. Beverage consmption is non-transferable and all consuption after 23:00 is to be charged at normal beverage rates. Mini-bar is excluded from the All-Inclusive Package.
*** Possibility of booking optional excursions in the next step of the booking. Please note that all additional optional excursions which are not selected at time of booking must be requested before final payment is made at least 45 days before departure. The final price will be shown once you have selected the optional excursions, in the final step of the reservation process.
**** You will have the option to purchase travel insurance in the final stage of the booking.
Drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
Arrival at UK departure airport ready to check in for an overnight flight to Johannesburg. Night on board.
Arrive in Johannesburg and transfer to the hotel. Begin exploring this lively city at your leisure. Overnight stay in Johannesburg.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time transfer by road to Kruger. Arrive in Kruger, home to some of the most iconic wildlife in South Africa, transfer to the hotel and check-in. Dinner and overnight stay in Kruger.
Begin the day early on Safari in the southern area of South Africa's most famous game reserves with breakfast on the go. The game viewing area is known as the 'Southern Circle' and is renowned for its rhinos and lions. Enjoy an afternoon game drive in Kruger National Park and discover the amazing diversity of animals in one of the world's largest game reserves. Remember to bring comfortable shoes, warm and rainproof jackets, sunhat and protection and cameras to capture the beautiful wildlife. Dinner and overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer by road back to Johannesburg. Free day to get to know the city, famous for its fantastic food and arts scene. Overnight stay in Johannesburg.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time transfer to the airport for a flight to Cape Town. Spend the rest of the day at your leisure, exploring the many neighbourhoods of the city. Overnight stay in Cape Town.
Breakfast at the hotel. Embark on a half day tour to the Cape Peninsula: a drive that has been described as one of the most spectacular drives in the world. Pass by Houts Bay, Boulders Penguin Colony and the Cape Point Nature Reserve, to mention but a few. At the Penguin Colony be enchanted by these charming creatures and enjoy a stop to watch the families of penguins interact with each other. Marvel at the biodiversity and the lush landscapes the surround the area and enjoy a visit to charming Simon's Town. Return to Cape Town for an overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at your leisure. We recommend taking the optional excursion Hike to Table Mountain*. Overnight stay in Cape Town.
* Excursion Hike to Table Mountain: Depart in the morning to hike up to the top of the iconic table mountain, with a tour guide to inform you about the city and the mountain itself. The hike is around 6km long and should take around 3.5 hours. Price per person: £63
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a free day by discovering the city further. We recommend taking the optional Cape Winelands excursion*. Overnight stay in Cape Town.
* Optional excursion in the Cape Winelands: Set off into the lush Winelands outside of Cape Town and visit the wine producers in Stellenbosch for delicious wine and cheese tasting and a cellar tour. Also, explore Dorp Street and De Braak. Price per person: £57
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport to board a flight to Mauritius. Arrive and transfer to the hotel. This island paradise is famous for its crystalline waters, white sands, exotic vegetation and idyllic corners. Accommodation in Mauritius on a All-Inclusive basis.
All-Inclusive. Spend the day at your leisure, soaking up the sun or perhaps treating yourself to a spa treatment at the hotel. We recommend an optional tour of Port Louis & the North of the Island*. Overnight stay.
* Optional Full Day Port Louis & North tour: Head to Port Louis and enjoy the lively waterfront, the main craft market and Fort Adelaide, built by the British in 1835. Next, visit an old Sugar Mill for exciting rum tasting and learn about the history of trade on the island. Stop at the spectacular botanical gardens of Pamplemousses, where you are blown away by nature's splendour. The gardens are home to giant water lilies, as big as three metres wide. Enjoy the afternoon in the beautiful gardens before returning to the hotel. Price per person: £94
All-Inclusive. We suggest visiting a traditional market to get a closer look at Mauritian culture. The best known are the markets of Port Louis or Quatre Bornes, where you can find a myriad of traditional dishes, vibrant coloured textiles and spices. Alternatively, enjoy an optional tour of Mystic South.* Overnight in Mauritius.
* Optional Mystic South Tour: Visit the central town of Curepipe, home to luxurious architecture and a busy commercial hub, to see a different side of Mauritian life. Next, head to the mighty Trou-aux Cerfs, a dormant volcanic crater, situated high above the city. Head into the mountains to visit the Ganga Talao lake, secluded in the lush heart of the island and considered a sacred Hindu site. Learn about its religious significance before ending the day at the La Vanille Crocodile Park, set in lush greenery and home to crocodiles, giant tortoises and beautiful butterflies and flora. Price per person: £99
All-Inclusive. Enjoy your free day. We suggest visiting the Grand Bassin, an impressive lake located in a crater in the south of the island. It is the most important sacred place of worship for practitioners of the Hindu religion in Mauritius where you can enjoy the whole essence of Indian culture and customs. Overnight in Mauritius.
Breakfast at the hotel. Free time until the indicated time for the transfer to the airport. Embark on the flight back to the UK. Night on board.
Arrive in the UK and end your trip.
At booking form “click” on the button
Select departure airport ... and click the "Select Dates"
Select a departure date ... and click the "See best price"
... and we will show, in real time, all flight options available, as well as the total price of the trip for each person( including flights, accommodation and all services listed in the offer ).
You can sort results by price, number of stopovers and time of departure.
If you click on the \"more\" button you will see all the details of the flights: duration of flight and stopovers...
Select the flight that best suits your needs and click the button \"continue\"
Flights are non-refundable and non-amendable. Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
0208 068 3176
Mon - Fri 9am - 8pm
Sat & Sun 10am - 6pm