Enjoy a 5* luxury island-hopping experience and explore the vibrant landscape of Indonesia, the largest archipelago on the planet. Discover the capital of Jakarta and explore the magnificent temples of Yogyakarta on the island of Java. Fall in love with the bohemian atmosphere of Ubud and the idyllic beaches of Benoa, on the island of Bali.
* Documentation of the internal flights will be available in the "My bookings" section in your "Customer Area" 7 days after you have made your reservation.
It is essential to fill in the passport information correctly for each passenger in the given boxes at the end of the reservations process.
IMPORTANT: The luggage weight restrictions for internal flights is 15 kg.
** Possibility of reserving optional excursions in the next step of the reservation. Please note that all additional optional excursions which are not selected at the time of reservation must be requested before final payment is made at least 45 days before departure.
*** You will have the option to purchase travel insurance in the final stage of the booking.
Entrance, early check in, drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
Arrive at your UK departure airport to catch a flight to Jakarta. Night on board.
Arrive in the capital city of Jakarta on the island of Java and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day free to enjoy the area. Jakarta is known for its historic mix of cultures such as Javanese, Malay, Chinese, Arabic, Indian and European which has influenced the city's architecture, language and cuisine. Overnight stay in Jakarta.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today enjoy the tour at Jakarta. Get to know the city and explore sights such as The Old Port of Sunda Kelapa, Batavia, and the National Museum, the best museum in Indonesia and one of the best in South East Asia. The Museum has an enormous collection of cultural objects from the various ethnic groups.* Overnight stay in Jakarta.
* Please note: On Sunday's the main street in Jakarta is car-free between 6:00AM - 1:00PM. On Mondays, all museums are CLOSED.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, transfer back to the airport to catch a flight to your next destination, Yogyakarta. Upon arrival, transfer to hotel. Yogyakarta is known for its traditional arts and cultural heritage and has a very different atmosphere to the hustle and bustle of Jakarta. Overnight stay in Yogyakarta.
Breakfast at the hotel. This morning, enjoy a Yogyakarta city tour. Visit the iconic ‘Keraton’, the Sultan’s Palace which is an oasis of tranquility and beauty. (Keraton is closed on Mondays). Continue the tour with a visit to the enchanting Water Castle, home to beautiful swimming pools and pavilions. Explore the Museum Sonobudoyo, and be immersed in local culture at an impressive batik factory. End the tour with a visit to the world famous Borobudur. This is one of the most impressive Buddhist temples in the world and one of UNESCO’s world heritage sites. In the afternoon, enjoy the city at your leisure or take an optional village tour.* Overnight stay in Yogyakarta.
* Optional Candirejo village tour by 'Andong' Horse Cart: Enjoy a 30-minute tour to the village of Candirejo by 'Andong', a traditional horse cart. Ride through this peaceful and architecturally charming village. Price per person: £30.
Breakfast at the hotel. Take a day at your leisure. We recommend exploring the local markets for a spot of souvenir shopping. Alternatively, take an optional excursion to explore the area further.* Overnight stay in Yogyakarta.
* Optional Morning Cycling Tour: Starting from the Kali Opak Bridge, a guide will take you around Prambanan to see beautiful rice fields, plantations and to visit a village and a tobacco factory. Also explore the charming Plaosan temple, which is a mix of Buddhist and Hindu architecture, surrounded by paddy fields. Price per person: £40.
* Optional Prambanan Temple Tour: Visit the Prambanan Temple site. The main site here is called 'Loro Jonggrang', considered Java’s most elegant and awe-inspiring. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the largest Hindu temple site in Indonesia, and one of the biggest in Southeast Asia, the Prambanan temple site is an unmissable stop whilst visiting Yogyakarta. Price per person: £57.
* Optional Jogjakarta by Night with Ramayana Show: Take a tour of lively Malioboro Street on foot. This is the best way to take in the sights and night-stalls which line the streets. Next, take a horse cart ride to the Ramayana Ballet and enjoy a traditional performance. This cultural performance combines the diversity of Javanese art in forms of dance and drama. Price per person: £53.
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Yogyakarta airport to catch your flight to Ubud, in Bali. Arrive in Ubud, and transfer to the hotel. Soak up the peaceful atmosphere, which Bali is renowned for and enjoy an overnight stay in Ubud.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today enjoy a full day excursion in and around Ubud. The first stop is in the stone carver village of Batu Bulan to see the colourful and exciting Dance of Barong & Kris. After the performance, visit this famous village to see the artists making their designs. The carvers use many varieties of wood. Visit the 'elephant cave' called Goa Gajah. Lunch. The next stop is at Kintamani to enjoy the spectacular views of Mount Batur, with its black lava ribbons descending from the sacred crater to the valley, where Lake Batur sits serene and bright with the mountains as a backdrop. On the return trip admire the beautiful rice field terraces in Tegallalang. Return to Ubud for an overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, spend the day at your leisure. Why not explore the local markets or indulge in a relaxing Balinese massage. We recommend an optional river rafting excursion if you are feeling adventurous.* Overnight stay in Ubud.
* Optional Ayung River Rafting Excursion: Take a rafting adventure on the Ayung River! An unforgettable journey through the tropical rainforest past beautiful waterfalls. Lunch included. Price per person: £45.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day at your leisure. We recommend exploring the tranquil rainforests or visiting the local Hindu temples and shrines. Alternatively, we suggest taking an optional mountain biking excursion to enjoy the landscapes from a different perspective.* Overnight stay in Ubud.
* Optional Mountain Biking Excursion: From the mountainside, ride along quiet roads past various villages. Enjoy an impression of traditional Balinese life and the beautiful nature. Price per person: £45.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, enjoy a pleasant short ride along the hills of Bali’s southern peninsula. This area, known as Bukit, offers a landscape and topography unequaled by any other regions of the island. Unlike the majority lush tropical country sides which owed their fertile soils to the volcanoes that dotted the central highlands, this arid terrain-formed by millennia of coral sedimentations is a world of its own. Their beautiful-yet-wild beaches are heaven for surfers. In the corner of this peninsula, perched on a sheer cliff, is a highly venerated Uluwatu temple. A performance of The Ramayana epic-based Kecak Dance with the majestic temple and sunset as its background, will give a climax to this memorable evening. Transfer to Benoa located. Overnight stay in Benoa.
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day to relax and walk around. For more adventurous, maybe have a try at some water sports. Overnight stay in Benoa.
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day to enjoy bathing in the crystal clear waters of the spectacular beaches. Overnight stay in Benoa.
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day to relax on the beach and enjoy the fantastic hotel facilities. Why not treat yourself to a Balinese massage or a sundowner cocktail on the beach. Overnight stay in Benoa.
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day to enjoy this haven of peace and tranquility located in the southern region of Bali, famous for its extraordinary beaches and its unique sunsets. Overnight stay in Benoa.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport for your return flight back to the UK. Night on board.
Arrive in the UK and end your trip.
At booking form “click” on the button
Select departure airport ... and click the "Select Dates"
Select a departure date ... and click the "See best price"
... and we will show, in real time, all flight options available, as well as the total price of the trip for each person( including flights, accommodation and all services listed in the offer ).
You can sort results by price, number of stopovers and time of departure.
If you click on the \"more\" button you will see all the details of the flights: duration of flight and stopovers...
Select the flight that best suits your needs and click the button \"continue\"
Flights are non-refundable & non-amendable . Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airlines website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category.
The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
Due to adverse weather conditions and/or for safety reasons, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary are subject to changes and/or cancellations without notice.
Triple will be one Double Room with extra folding, rollaway, sofa bed or take out bed.
Children: 2 - 11 years
0208 068 3176
Mon - Fri 9am - 8pm Sat & Sun 10am - 6pm